Thursday, December 24, 2009

Two brand new dresses up for sale!

Sorry for the long hiatus dears :) I have two brand new dresses here up for sale, reason being both are too short for my liking and also they are impulse purchases. Oh well, blame the dresses for being SO fabulous and irresistible :P I've already slashed a lot off the dresses to sell them off, so unfortunately bargaining would be difficult :(


Here they are:

(Sorry for the low picture quality, as I'm relying on my trusty handphone camera)


D02 - Lace one-shouldered Dress *SOLD*


I can't seem to find a modeled picture of this gorgeous dress in any blogshops. Guess this means it's pretty rare? Bought at RM58 w/o postage,

Selling at RM40!
Brand new.
Fits up till a big UK6.


D03 - Zipper tube Dress

Got this from My Closet Giggles.



Picture courtesy of My Closet Giggles :)


Bought this at RM42 w/o postage.

Selling at RM40!
Brand new, in fact I just got it from the post office!
Fits up to a big UK6.


Buy both and get free postage via Pos Laju babes. The dresses are perfect for clubbing nights. Shame I'm a little shy about wearing short skirts/dresses out!



Email us right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment