Thursday, October 8, 2009

T07 - MNG Floral Halter

Absolutely new top from MNG. Gorgeous, gorgeous :) Wouldn't have let go of it, but it's too big for me! I keep trying it on hoping it would shrink, but it didn't.



Click on the picture to enlarge!

Two strings at both sides of the tops to create a ruched effect. Of course if you pull it higher the top hikes up higher ;)


Close-up of the chest part!


Close-up of the tag.


Flown in from UK; so you can imagine how disappointed I was that it didn't fit. Therefore I'm not gonna let it go to waste; it's up for you girls!

Oh, and if you'll look closer at pic #3, there's a hidden zipper at the back of the top. And also a small hook on top of the zipper. Totally forgot to take a picture of that :( Email me for more enquiries!


Condition: New!
Size: Size M
Brand: MNG (UK)
Length: 19"
Material: Good quality cotton

Price: RM19 (Isn't this a total steal?)

No comments:

Post a Comment